Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easter discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motoko

Easter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Easter discussion   Easter discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 am

Just wanted to make a thread to discuss the rewards everyone is getting.

I got a 15 k exp scroll lol

Saw another guy get a potion of superior spells (+10 to all spells for 10 min i believe)

Back to top Go down
Supaguard

Easter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter discussion   Easter discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:46 am

I think the eggs need to drop more often for higher ranked npcs or make the reward higher, it's fairly tough to colllect all the eggs and the rewards are meager for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Forsight

Easter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter discussion   Easter discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:26 pm

or increase the chance of notification, so for example 100sense magic will be a 100% chance to inform you for easter eggs.
Back to top Go down
sarkan

Easter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter discussion   Easter discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:17 pm

we need to have random easter bunnies roaming around so we can kill them for chocolates! and chocolates i mean drugs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Easter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter discussion   Easter discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Heh, got a bottle of white wine and a 50 k exp scroll for two more turn-ins.

I'm getting to the point where I want to shank the little bunny...
Back to top Go down
sarkan

Easter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter discussion   Easter discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:23 pm

that's why i don't bother collecting rewards so bad lol
Back to top Go down
Forsight

Easter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter discussion   Easter discussion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:57 am

sarkan wrote:
that's why i don't bother collecting rewards so bad lol

Pented for four hours yesterday, walked away with 2 eggs..
Just CBF searching graves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter discussion   Easter discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter discussion
Page 1 of 1