Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Deposit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Clan Deposit Empty
PostSubject: Clan Deposit   Clan Deposit Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:30 am

Hear ye Hear ye
Clan deposit is now available online.

The commands are available via /help and /helpclan.
The deposit and withdrawal only work in a bank area.

/addpdepot adds the carried item into the personal clan depot.
/takedepot <n> takes the numbered item from the personal clan depot (n is from pdepot).
/pdepot lists what is in your personal depot.

Note that /pdepot works anywhere and also shows what is in your bank deposit.  

Personal clan deposits are FREE, not able to be accessed by other clan members and are ONLY available to clan members.
As you can see, the clan depot was first introduced to be an incentive to join a clan  bounce

WARNING - if you get kicked from your clan; your personal clan deposit does not get deleted but you will no longer have access to it.

Example of the text based clan deposit:
Clan Deposit Untitl13

Last edited by bubblecathie on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Clan Deposit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Deposit   Clan Deposit Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:03 am

I <3 cathy, this is a good addition.

Back to top Go down
sarkan

Clan Deposit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Deposit   Clan Deposit Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:54 am

why do clan members need/have this depot? don't they already have carpet spaces to store items? shouldn't the free depot be available to all members not just for clans?
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Clan Deposit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Deposit   Clan Deposit Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 3:29 am

sarkan wrote:
why do clan members need/have this depot? don't they already have carpet spaces to store items? shouldn't the free depot be available to all members not just for clans?

The clan carpet is for sharing items for other members of the clan.

I don't see why you wouldnt join a clan given the opportunity, there is no drawback really, and we want to see clan fights happen as there is no real penalty to a clan death... it's pretty easy to avoid a clan fight if you want to also.

Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Clan Deposit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Deposit   Clan Deposit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 3:56 am

Please note only 62 items can fit in the pdepot.

you are also allowed to store stacked Profession items

but you won't be able to see how many per stack once in the deposit (/pdepot)

Do you have your profession or clan yet?
cheers

Edit: Your /pdepot won't reset on seyan-ing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Deposit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Deposit   Clan Deposit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Deposit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Game News-
Jump to: