Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are hiring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amanar

amanar

We are hiring Empty
PostSubject: We are hiring   We are hiring Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 7:49 am

Aranock is hiring for the following positions:

Staffer
Imp
Builder
Marketing (outside game)
Web Master (outside game)
others (see below)

Please private message me on forums the following:

In game name:
Alts you have:
How long you've been playing Aranock for:
Did you play another Astonia server? If so, which ones and for how long:

First name:
Play time schedule: ex: 5pm-8pm EST, mon-friday, all day sat and sunday. You are not required to be online for all the hours you put here, just generally want to see when you're able to be online so we can have admin online during all time zones.
Guaranteed hours/week: How many hours can you guarantee to be online for in a week?

What position you're applying for:
Why you believe to be the right fit for that position:
Have you been admin on Aranock or another Astonia clone:
What can you contribute to the team:
Small description of your personal life:

Have you ever broken the rules or got in trouble (Don't lie, we have notes on most incidences). I broke a few rules (leading and such) before I was hired so don't feel bad if you've made a few mistakes Razz

Have you ever shared your .moa? If yes, you'll have to make sure you change your password as admin characters are not to be shared

If you think you'd be a good fit for another position not mentioned, please let me know and we will see if we think we would benefit from it.

Thank you and happy applying

Note: Some positions require a process before achieving that title: Example, you must be a staffer before imp
Back to top Go down

We are hiring
Page 1 of 1