Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:D Ishtar spells on my templar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

:D Ishtar spells on my templar Empty
PostSubject: :D Ishtar spells on my templar   :D Ishtar spells on my templar Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:55 am

It's happened, using the awesome feature that LordLava made (I assume he made it) I have achieved 151 Power spells on my templar, the below screenshot is proof.

Goodbye Ishtar Scrolls!

Items Used: 2 x Ring of Prophets, Godly Snake Helmet and Armor (+Cool, Gpot, Caster belt and Gmoon!, not using my spell casting set till I have all the pieces Very Happy.
:D Ishtar spells on my templar Moz-screenshot-5:D Ishtar spells on my templar Moz-screenshot-6:D Ishtar spells on my templar Moz-screenshot-7
:D Ishtar spells on my templar Lol14
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
telamary

telamary

:D Ishtar spells on my templar Empty
PostSubject: Re: :D Ishtar spells on my templar   :D Ishtar spells on my templar Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 am

caster belt? you mean gold/sliver buckle right? or is it something different?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stonedgestudio.com

:D Ishtar spells on my templar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: