Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fourth Champion's Quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazywarrior

Fourth Champion's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Fourth Champion's Quest   Fourth Champion's Quest Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:32 pm

The 4th Champion's Quest is opening tonight, it will end on January the 15th 2016.

Parameters of the quest
Min lab completed: 11
Purple quest: Yes (purple is forced as a champion)
Per Kin/one champ: Best per kindred (one champion per race)
Item/Spell restrictions: Yes (no outside help via giving items/spells)
Deaths allowed: Yes
Min gold: 20,000 Gold
Min pent: 0
Min castle: 0

Becoming a champion will grant you a champion weapon of your choice, and just finishing the quest will give you a purple only prize we are still deciding on.

Stat/GA/Exp scrolls and gods/imps raising you is automatic disqualification.

Time will not be shown until the end of the quest.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Fourth Champion's Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourth Champion's Quest   Fourth Champion's Quest Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 5:55 am

WARNING: The minimum lab to be completed is lab 11 not lab 10. This means you must be able to enter lab 12 to be able to complete the Quest.

The quest description on the website has the incorrect description that I can no longer edit.
Back to top Go down

Fourth Champion's Quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Seasonal Events-
Jump to: