Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors

Go down 
+2
flipper
Cody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm

So I found out how to Clone myself, it doesn't always work and I don't have control over the clone but if I receive any /tells or /tell anyone it seems to send it twice on my screen. This has happened one out of about 55 times I entered into the Hall of Mirrors and I don't have the resources to test the exact reason why it happens so I'm posting it here (without the method I used) so one of the Developers, Imps or Gods can test it.

PS: When I was duplicated or "Cloned" Star was unable to /tell me until I killed the copy of my in the Hall of Mirrors.

Last edited by Cody on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Thanks, This bug has been identified during the test phase, however due to it;s infrequency and due to it not hindering gameplay, it has dropped a little lower on LL's List
Back to top Go down
joeSouL

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 am

well done
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:21 am

I'm assuming joeSOUL is sock, if my assumptions are correct it's extremely sad that you're still harassing someone who has you Ignored in Game (On all your alts) and ignored on the forums. Try doing something productive and find a bug, I've found about 30 in the past week.
Back to top Go down
telamary

telamary

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:18 pm

hall of monuments? what is that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stonedgestudio.com
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 pm

The Hall of Mirrors is a building in the Ruins, when you enter it a duplicate of yourself is spawned and you're required to kill it, naturally being evenly matched makes fighting your clone difficult and if you die it's nearly impossible to recover your body.

Last edited by Cody on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:37 pm

I haven't ever heard of the Hall of Monuments either. tongue
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 pm

The hall of monuments? Wow we have new areas opening up all over the place. Wierd how it sounds familiar though, hmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm

My bad, Hall of Mirrors Smile. I was thinking of something to do with Guild Wars LOL

Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors 14098jr

PS: Names, Statues, Cape, Weapons and Skills removed can't have people (that play GW) knowing what my ranks are and spreading them around GuildWarsguru again Smile.
Back to top Go down
Solent

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 pm

you play GW too?
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:21 am

Enough to hide my Guilds Name so I'm not stalked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors   Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd bug with Hall of Mirrors
Page 1 of 1