Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disappointing amount of lag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twinsix

Disappointing amount of lag Empty
PostSubject: Disappointing amount of lag   Disappointing amount of lag Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:16 pm

I downloaded Aranock last night and tried to play for the first time in a year or so. I had an insane amount of lag that I could not shake. I tried several different things and none of them worked. Historically, if I ran the game as an earlier version of windows, such as Windows 98 or Windows XP, any problems were fixed but that was not the case this time. I was able to reset the time on Twix and Pepsi, I also discovered that Twinsix has expired (R.I.P.), however I was unable to actually leave temple. I have Windows 8 which I have read has compatibility issues and I was hoping to play if a quick fix was available. Maybe a fix that doesn't take more than a few minutes to implement. If not, it's not a huge deal as I was just going to check out the updates and play around on my Necro. I appreciate any advice!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Disappointing amount of lag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappointing amount of lag   Disappointing amount of lag Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:34 am

Try:
1. Run in XP compatibility mode
2. If that does not work copy the files from the Fix1 folder into the main aranock folder.
3. If that does not work delete the files you copied from Fix1 and copy the files from Fix2.
4. If that does not work then delete the files you copied from Fix2 and search the forum for other suggestions.
Back to top Go down

Disappointing amount of lag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Technical-
Jump to: