Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Again!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatal Edge

Fatal Edge

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Back Again!   Back Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Been awhile since I played last under Fataledge, because last I had checked, awhile back, the game wouldn't run on newer windows versions.

But alas I have it working and am able to play again! Although I no longer have access to my original account (maybe a God can help me there maybe not??), so look for me under Daedalus or Icarus.

Anywho, just wanted to say what's up to those who remember me, and nice to meet ya to those who don't.

See ya in game.

-Fatal Edge
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Welcome back dear! Glad to see you return Daedalus.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi Fatal

Welcome back.

If your characters no longer exist (use the /seen command) then they have probably been auto deleted due to inactivity.

Characters over 1M pts that have not been used for 56 weeks get automatically deleted by the system.

The bad news is that once gone there is no record and no way to recover them.
The good news is that there is still a steady core of players who can help you rebuild and there are new changes being added regularly to the game.
There are likely to be whole new areas that you have never seen.

Back to top Go down
Fatal Edge

Fatal Edge

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Okay that's fine I figured as much! Building characters is what makes this game fun anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Fatal Edge wrote:
Okay that's fine I figured as much! Building characters is what makes this game fun anyways Very Happy

How true this is.

Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Again!
Page 1 of 1