Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Champ Quest 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diablo

Champ Quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Champ Quest 4   Champ Quest 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Thanks for fixing the titles. I checked mine on my sorc and it looks awesome. Does it mean we will get our weapons soon too?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Champ Quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ Quest 4   Champ Quest 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Tonight with a bit of luck.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Champ Quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ Quest 4   Champ Quest 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 am

The scrolls to the Champion Weapon room has been issued to the Champions by Kindred and the Purple Ring has also been awarded to all players who completed the Quest, regardless of whether they were Champions or not.

The weapons are soulbound and can only be claimed by the Champion.
The rings are not soulbound and can be claimed/looted by anyone. However, they can only be worn by a follower of the Purple One.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Champ Quest 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ Quest 4   Champ Quest 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champ Quest 4
Page 1 of 1