Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegionOfPandas

LegionOfPandas

Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon.   Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:55 pm

Title says it all, I want a purple 1h sword. Mostly for my mad Roleplay skills! Razz
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon.   Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:39 am

LegionOfPandas wrote:
Title says it all, I want a purple 1h sword. Mostly for my mad Roleplay skills! Razz

Mad skills, yo.

Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon.   Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:30 am

I got a steel purple sword?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfPandas

LegionOfPandas

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon.   Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:25 am

Steel is fine.  Throw in some drugs and you've got a deal. My main in game is Anarchy, Or I could be on Redemption as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon.   Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to trade Gold Gorn Sword for a Purple weapon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Market Place-
Jump to: