Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aladdin portal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damoose

Aladdin portal? Empty
PostSubject: Aladdin portal?   Aladdin portal? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Since the Chinese new year came out, i found what looked to be like an aladding portal near the mask in the Southeast corner of town near the scared girl, but i can neither click on it or move much past where the mask is
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Aladdin portal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aladdin portal?   Aladdin portal? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 3:31 pm

The portals spawn in different locations, the location you are referring to is not accessible by players for now.

Back to top Go down

Aladdin portal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: