Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannot connect to server

Go down 
+3
Bill
Motoko
LegionOfPandas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LegionOfPandas

LegionOfPandas

Cannot connect to server Empty
PostSubject: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:14 am

I am getting a connection error every time I try to log in. Even the forums took alot of effort to get open so I could post this. Anyone else having issues?
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:34 am

Yes, server recently crashed not too long after LQ.
Please be patient, i also sent a pm to the elder gods.
lol!
Back to top Go down
LegionOfPandas

LegionOfPandas

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:42 am

Way to go Cathy LOL
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:39 am

I'm having withdrawals over here! bounce
Back to top Go down
LegionOfPandas

LegionOfPandas

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 12:05 pm

Right Bill!?!? Gosh cathy, were going to die of withdrawls, and all of our blood will be on your hands. And to think, I finally got photoshop working too and wanted to test some sprites
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:48 pm

Restarted
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Motoko wrote:
Restarted

All hail Motoko, savior of Aranock.
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:47 pm

All hail moto! Savior of Aranock! The purple one saved us?!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:35 am

I forgot to check it at breakfast.
Well done Moto.

If anyone has any suggestions as to why it may have crashed, please let me know.
Most likely something someone touched, or stepped on or tried to move or cast or some other action.
Back to top Go down
Damoose

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:51 am

I was temple sitting at the time of the crash
Back to top Go down
Damoose

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:52 am

Maybe it was cuz death stole my spot when I moved monetarily
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Damoose wrote:
Maybe it was cuz death stole my spot when I moved monetarily

Wrekt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect to server   Cannot connect to server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot connect to server
Page 1 of 1