Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Empty
PostSubject: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 am

The Titanium Two-Handed swords were just the start, you people have it far to easy in Aranock when it comes to making money, so easy in fact there's probably people with upwards of 25 million - 100 million Gold on here. Well now you can be rich too with the following methods people use to make money quickly, I've used most of these excluding the first (I've never sold an Alt for money)

Farming Gpots (Magen ~ Warlord, everyone buys Gpots)

• Find all the Gpot chests in the game (There's a lot)
  • Do a King run every hour
  • 10 - 22 Gpots per hour
  • Sell Gpots @ 3.5k ~ 5k Each.
Profit = 35k ~ 110k/hour (Higher Minimum / Lower Maximum for 4k Gpots, etc)

Mine Platinum (Might be altered from last time - Captain ~ Warlord)

• Get to the New Mines
  • Mine Everything (Or just the first part of it like I did)
  • Get 0 ~ 700 Platinum per hour.
  • Sell the Platinum for 10g - 50g each
Profit = 0k ~ 35k/hour (Average is 15 - 25g per Platinum @ 500 Per hour so 5k - 20k+/hour)

Here's the proof (This Document I made is considering the lowest possible prices)

Random Dungeons (Most effective at Magen ~ Warlord, can be done by smart Colonels)

• Go to the RD's
  • Kill stuff
  • Collect the gold / scrolls
Profit = 0 gold ~ Whatever you sell the scroll for (I pay 50k for most of mine)/hour

There's about 100 other ways to make decent amounts of money, Titanium Axes always drop at the end of the Prospect Peaks mine, get like 10 or so every few minutes, Titanium Swords in VoD, Grolms in the Swimming Quest (There's a few that always seem to drop axes). And just about anything that drops anything worth any amount of Gold.

PS: Version 2 gold is easy to come by, as an example I'll use Guild Wars, to get anything I want in Aranock all I really have to do is farm for 3 - 4 days, to get anything I want in Guild Wars I have to farm for 3 - 4 months.

Last edited by Cody on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 am

Here's the Easy Experience methods!

Penting (Anyone)

• Pent Lower - Penting higher gives more XP per kill / when you solve, but if you pent lower and always grab the solve and get 20k in End Grolms, instead of 9 - 13k in Gargs it's better to pent lower and solve, it's probably why I've been able to get LtCol in a day easily. I did this in the original V2, I do this in Aranock, I do this in Version 3 and Version 3.5.
  • Pent smarter - If you're using more resources like Potions, Scrolls, Armor (Ice Cloaks, Res Gear, etc) Because you're penting higher you need to stop eventually in order to get those resources back.
  • Stop Dying - Most people die in the pents because they go higher then they should, pent where you can normally pent and then use drugs and pent that same area and grab extra pents from the next area if you've grabbed all yours.
  • Solo Pent - 5 ~ 14 Pent solves, sometimes you get lucky like I did before and get 10 - 11 solves where you only need 5 pents, easy way to get 400 - 500k / hour at around LtCol ~ Magen, even faster if you're a sorc!.
  • Do something else - Most of the time (myself included) have left the pents due to being bored, well here's a simple solution download your favorite method to Window Aranock and Watch Movies, there's a number of websites out there that also stream some great live content, Blip.tv, Justin.tv, etc.
Underground 1 Chests (Low Alts)
The chests in Underground 1's secret section (it's simple to find) normally give 500 ~ 2k XP scrolls, for an alt that's somewhat low (I did all of it at Sergeant Templar with scrolls) you can earn about 50k extra XP for making Rpots (The secret areas have everything but kings) fill up 36 collectors, go to the king and get 36 eyes, bam.

Hall of Mirrors

Think about it for a second, if you're killing an exact mirror of yourself it should be obvious what you need to do in order to Win, Stun, Stun, Stun, Stun, Stun, Stun, Stun. Don't try the healing bug, that's fixed.

"AFK" in Ghosts Haven

Easy to do, no spells, go to sleep, wake up and have a bunch of unused XP (hopefully no one kills you while you're doing it though). So many people do this, I've witnessed it countless times while people who have the power to stop it don't do anything so I'm assuming it's not against any rules as you can indeed die.

Use your profession

Again simple to do, eventually you start getting a lot of experience for something that costs a small amount of money (<3 Harvester) could even make some quick cash being an Alchemist or Harvester and some decent sums of money making shields. Don't quote me on this but if I've done my math correctly Rank 120 = 12.1k per Item / Material that you Refine or Create, assuming someone reaches that it doesn't take very long to get the materials as a Harvester (which is obviously the best choice for XP farming as it requires nothing but a decent rank to raise) you could earn upwards of 400k for a full inventory of items as a Harvester. (again this is assuming Rank 120 gives 12.1k per item).

Don't waste time with Clans
Distractions that provide 0 XP, why should you bother doing that until you're a Warlord or at least Baron?, this is probably the suggestion anyone will give on Aranock, when you're in a clan, you fight other clan members or have "Clan Wars" sometimes these last 2 - 3 hours in length (or longer) imagine the XP that could be made during that time.

Live Quests
Decent amount of XP for a small amount of effort, chug some of the Gpots you can easily find anywhere in Aranock (really there isn't that many spots that don't have a Gpot chest) for a decent reward. On the other hand during Live Quests that are long most of the time (Using Magen as an example) 300k is no where close to the XP you can earn Solo penting so try that next time. (Remember LQ's are 100% optional)

Need anything else?

Last edited by Cody on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 am

Easy to Farm Items / My Item "Route"

• Rpots (White Guardian) I'm unsure about the time it takes for it to respawn but I'm guessing it's 15 minutes for 2 Gpots (Assuming you Warcry or Stun it).
  • Gpots (Mountains) Want some easy Gpots?, Camp the chest beside the Leader, perhaps the Respawn time is 15 minutes?
  • Titanium Swords (VoD) EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Money, I believe it's actually faster then Titanium Two-Handed swords were if you can stun (seyans excel here).
  • Titanium Axes (New Mines) Go near the water, keep spawning them, kill them all, take the axes, Easy $$$
  • Huge Sapphires / Emeralds (New Mines) you get these a lot, make them into something useful and activate them once in a while.
  • Crystal Swords (Graveyard or Lab 5) Easy money again, SgM's can do this quiet easily. (I farmed my first 50k from here)
  • Scrolls (Pents) Have you ever pented and actually looted everything?, they drop a lot of scrolls, some of them are decent.
  • Emerald Armor (Emerald Cave) First few chests always seem to give Emerald Armor.
Farming Route for LtCol ~ Brig (Most Effective at Brig ~ LtGen)

• Mine 3
  • Strange Forest (Thief House, Thief Treasury, Skeleton Circle, Mad Hermit)
  • Lizard Temple (Low % chance for extremely good items)
  • Aranock Inn, pay 100g for the key, get 3 Gmanas and 1 Ishtar Scroll
  • The Ruins (New Area) I won't name specifics but there's 3 chests here (Ishtar, Rpots, 500g)
  • Cotton Harvesting Area (New Area) Ishtar / Ankh Chest in here somewhere.
  • New Tower (Through the Lizard Area) Some hidden chests here.
  • LV - 2 Gpots
  • Mountains - I've Heard 3 and 2 as # of Gpots from here.
  • U2 Run - 2 gpots only, don't farm anything else, bring two collectors for the two princes so you can bypass them every second run.
  • Stop off at the Black Stronghold for the Gmanas if you want (to much of a bother to ever learn where these are)
Repeat that cycle every 4 (Can do it in less if you want) hours and pent with the Gpots in between (Should have 5 - 7 Gpots and a few Ishtar Scrolls which is like 3 hours of Gpot Penting, 1 hours of Low Penting.)
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm

The selling of .moas is against game rules, the sharing of .moas is disencouraged.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Odysseus wrote:
The selling of .moas is against game rules, the sharing of .moas is disencouraged.

#1 has been removed Thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:59 pm

I always thouht that the selling of moas was legal for in game cash but illegal to buy for real life money or items.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm

That's what I thought to as is the reason I openly paid for many alts within the game.
Back to top Go down
Star

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 pm

*Waits for the next update when 90% of gpot chests are removed along with every single money making method here*
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Haha even if they all get removed you can still easily find gold or items worth gold.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Cody wrote:

"AFK" in Ghosts Haven
Easy to do, no spells, go to sleep, wake up and have a bunch of unused XP (hopefully no one kills you while you're doing it though). So many people do this, I've witnessed it countless times while people who have the power to stop it don't do anything so I'm assuming it's not against any rules as you can indeed die.

Checks for macro use are in effect for all people camping these areas. Using a macro is against the game rules.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Even if they get caught they're still allowed to play though, why let someone who uses a "Macro" (I'll assume you mean bot because I use Macro's everyday Shift + F1 on One Button as an example) Play Aranock, when they're caught, Instaban, none of this 7-day ban business.

Anyway to end this post I'll simply let the people that actually read this post know that I've deleted my .moa's, which included Error, Kush, Ilad, Codywar, Itembank, Destructive and that's it, they should not be restored to anyone other then me (which I'll probably never ask for) been fun Aranock enjoy your corrupted game!.

Deleted

Deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")   Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks") Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy Money, Easy Experience, Easy Aranock (Tips / "Tricks")
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: