Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thou Shalt No Lag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Thou Shalt No Lag Empty
PostSubject: Thou Shalt No Lag   Thou Shalt No Lag Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:21 am

The game has a number of player protection mechanisms to save a player who has a poor or intermittent internet connection.

Unfortunately, there has been a growing practice amongst a few players recently who use the lag protections to rort the game, either in combat or to lag out to temple etc to get spells.

There has been little we have been able to do about this, short of a severe punishment and it is difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

Until now ......

Deliberately lagging is not permitted and will now be punished immediately based only on the balance of probabilities level of proof.

The punishment will be loss of lag priviledges. The /lag command will be set to zero and disabled and lag scrolls will no longer work.
Back to top Go down

Thou Shalt No Lag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: