Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banlist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Banlist   Banlist Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:11 pm

The following is a list of currently banned players. These players are not permitted to enter game at any time for the forseable future. The ban also applies to any know alts of those below. This list is updatable.

Error-banned for excessive ingame and forum advertising

Ignite-banned for serious bug abuse

Sinner-banned for serious bug abuse

Rain-banned for serious bug abuse

Note: If you share characters and are affected by any of the above bans pleased be advised that admin are unlikely to release you. Character sharing has always been strongly discouraged!
Back to top Go down

Banlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Important Messages-
Jump to: