Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnpogi

johnpogi

oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!! Empty
PostSubject: oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!!   oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 pm

i r naw here olololol

wat is dis i dun even....
Back to top Go down
Haraking

Haraking

PostSubject: Re: oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!!   oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello there jonpogi,

How are you? and welcome to Aranock Online. If you download the game located on the website be able to recive lots of help and more. I think you will love the game so come check it out Smile. see you there Wink. IF have anytrouble will downloading or have any question post here or send me a PM.

- Haraking The Great Very Happy (lol)
Back to top Go down
johnpogi

johnpogi

PostSubject: Re: oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!!   oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 am

Haraking wrote:
Hello there jonpogi,

How are you? and welcome to Aranock Online. If you download the game located on the website be able to recive lots of help and more. I think you will love the game so come check it out Smile. see you there Wink. IF have anytrouble will downloading or have any question post here or send me a PM.

- Haraking The Great Very Happy (lol)

The Game is tooo slow even though it's not lag...

I'm not into playing internet games anymore but I will be active in the Community.....Be active a as Troll >Very Happy If ure readin dis ,staff,mods admins developers or whatever that has power please don't Ban me. An epic troll's job is to Troll Morons like us trolls.
Back to top Go down
Cyiane

PostSubject: Re: oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!!   oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:17 am

This is one odd fellow o.o
Back to top Go down
johnpogi

johnpogi

PostSubject: Re: oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!!   oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 am

Cyiane wrote:
This is one odd fellow o.o

From the Depths of 4chan I come,
Where It has been called Meme Kingdom.
All the freeformness of spammers and trolls,
The Internet is Unlimited,After All.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!!   oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh hai thar!!1!!!1!!!