Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easter celebrations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Easter celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Easter celebrations   Easter celebrations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 am

To wind down the easter period there will be a host of events over the next three days. I hope you have all been collecting easter eggs!
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Easter celebrations   Easter celebrations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Im holding an LQ tonight 10pm GMT, further events tomorrow.

EDIT: LQ was altered as not enough people were online so a riddle cometition with excellent exp rewards was held. Congratulations to Woodstock and Jack for multiple wins each.

Last edited by Odysseus on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Easter celebrations   Easter celebrations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:26 am

Next big event 1am GMT thursday

EDIT: LQ held Successfully. Averaged 6 players but had 12 players online by the end. Thanks to all who joined in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter celebrations   Easter celebrations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter celebrations
Page 1 of 1