Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank 2 clannies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Rank 2 clannies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank 2 clannies   Rank 2 clannies Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:02 am

Yes I can strip level 2 of builder but that was added as requested.

The time may be coming relatively soon to start thinking about what to add in the Clan Release. The update can be minor or major or anything in between.

We have started to compile a wish list that will be refined into a design for the Clan Release.

Doors and Build powers and quests and plat and rent and a host of other things can be added if they make the short list.

"Soon" I will put out a wish list topic on the forum for well thought out suggestions to be put up and considered by the community.
Soon is not defined precisely Smile
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

Rank 2 clannies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank 2 clannies   Rank 2 clannies Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:29 am

I agree with Iliff, and also here is an idea, can the Clan's item sellers be effected by Bart? i.e. cheaper stuff for clan, i think 10k plat is a bit steep if u ask me. the player base isent that great atm, hoping it will come back soon but in the mean time the ones who are in a active clan suffer due to lack of plat funds cause mines no longer drop worth wile plat chunks and there is only `1-3 real active clans out there, any feed back would be great. Thanks a bunch.
El. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Haraking

Haraking

Rank 2 clannies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank 2 clannies   Rank 2 clannies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Last i check the doors can be easy locked picked by anyone in clan so dont use plat on fancy doors and rank doors.

it would be nice if they can be made where they cant be locked picked that way when u spend 10k its not for nothing.

ex: rank 2 can use med doors but anyone can lock pick them same with hard lock doors.
Back to top Go down
Thug

Rank 2 clannies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank 2 clannies   Rank 2 clannies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:54 pm

i think there should be a way to make it so a clan member can open doors w/ permission but not be builder.

i was thinking add another rank, where they can open doors but not build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank 2 clannies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank 2 clannies   Rank 2 clannies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank 2 clannies
Page 1 of 1