Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its me Unwritten....

Go down 
+3
Redman
Lordlava
Unwritten
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Unwritten

Its me Unwritten.... Empty
PostSubject: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 pm

hello,
Many people probably know me already from the other forum but yes if you didn't my name is sarah but in game i'm unwritten. I'm also 18 and looking to attend college after this last year of high school. I don't have much time to play but i do pop in to say hello and stay and chat i will be getting back to penting all once i have a bit more time on my hands but yes its great to be back. see you in game some i hope.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:45 am

The mythical Unwritten.

Welcome back.

There are a few new areas for you to explore .....
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Glad to have you back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unwritten

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm

thanks and yes i hear there is a lot of new things to go and explore.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 am

and a lot in the pipeline near release
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Zoss

Zoss

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:26 am

Ohey UW. Been a long time, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:11 am

UW!!

(This is Monarchy)

How have you been? Great to hear you're in college. Hope to see you around!

(In game as Karsin)
Back to top Go down
Melborne

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:05 am

Hey UnWritten, do you play L4d2?
Back to top Go down
Unwritten

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Not quite in college yet and I haven't even heard of that game sorry. What's it like?
Back to top Go down
Melborne

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:43 pm

It's a Zombie thriller. Quite fun, actually. Different modes you can play on, for example; the regular Campaigns where you travel across the US with a group of other players (or bots) trying to survive and find more survivors or help. Another is Survival; where the group of Survivor's camp out and defeat the in-coming horde for as long as they can. Another is Verses (my fav) where there are two teams to play, Survivors and Infected, and the Survivor's try to do the campaign while the Infected team tries killing them. Another is Scavenge where the survivor's are given an objective to gather gas tanks to fill up a generator or car or whatever the map may be while the Infected Team tries stopping them.. realism mode is the campaign mode but no HUD and you cannot see anybodies name.. it's quite creepy to play at night. The last mode, they came out with today, is called Mutation. I haven't played it yet so I am unsure how it's done.

Over all, great zombie shoot'em'up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its me Unwritten....   Its me Unwritten.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its me Unwritten....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: