Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fallen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

The Fallen Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen   The Fallen Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:03 pm

The clan The Fallen will be dissolved shortly leaving the clan spot free. This will occur randomly to keep things fair. Those who have more time to dedicate to building a clan are encouraged to make their preperations to be able to do so. You will need 1000 platinum.

Clan founders and leaders please be aware that it is highly unethical and unfair to own or to lead more than one clan at a time, please allow others the opportunity to enjoy what you have enjoyed.
Back to top Go down

The Fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Clans Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: