Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TestingMods

How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL* Empty
PostSubject: How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL*   How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:18 pm

This is a simple tut on modding your spell names that appear on bottom right hand side.
Things Your going to need:

HxD : http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD

Firstly open your Moa in HxD :

How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL* Pic3

How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL* Pic5

Looks confusing but its pretty basic. You'll now want to find the Text which says the diffrent spells, I've put a box around this for your. Now you can Edit the text, But make sure you type over the letters NEVER Press backspace as this will change the file size and most likely Corrupt the Moa..

When Your done it Should look something like this:

How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL* Pic6

Now Your done just Save your changes, Also to note HxD automatically makes a backup of anything you edit in it so if u muck something up just remove the .bak and your moa should be fine.

How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL* Pic7

Also sorry the pics are half cut out couldent be bothered to Resize.

Thank me if i helped!
Back to top Go down

How To Mod Your Spell Names *TUTORIAL*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: