Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultraman

ultraman

Heya Empty
PostSubject: Heya   Heya Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:19 pm

just thought I'd try to be social. I'm usually on after midnight eastern standard time. I really like the gameplay and used to have a Field Marshall Rank on THULE... bleh. Anyway, I like playing with a little graphics and I'm going to start customizing my gfx files. I used to have traffic lights that changed from red to green instead of the usual street lamps in town. I'll have to look to see if I still have them.

Anyway....

HI Smile
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

Heya Empty
PostSubject: also...   Heya Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

I forgot to mention my two boys love the game too. They are age 9 and 10. I know it's a bit young, but i stress the importance of being polite online. (as well in general too) their characters are named Bruticus and drwho. Just take note of their age when speaking to them please. And of course, if they are seen being naughty drop me a note so i can "tune them up" heh heh....seriously, they're very well behaved, so be kind...

cya all!
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Heya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya   Heya Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:34 pm

A very belated Welcome.

We will keep a watchful eye on your offspring and will do whatever we can to ensure a safe playing enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Heya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya   Heya Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:43 am

Ultra - you can rest assured that your kids have always been well bahaved whenever I have seen them.

And yes we will try to keep this an environment where they can be safe (or as much as you can in an online environment). Unfortunately that does not save them from in-game death unless you taught them about luck before they ranked. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya   Heya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: