Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 am

Enquiries have be made by several people as to how they can apply for an admin position.

So below is what any prospective applicant has to do:

PM Odysseus with the title staff application and address the following topics within the body:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your game experience on Aranock and any other V2 clones

Names of characters held on Aranock

Time Zone in which you are most likely to be playing and number of hours played each week.

Reason you want to become a Staffer

Reason you want to join the Admin Team

Why should we employ you as a member of the team above other candidates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All applications are posted on the admin forum for each member of the team to comment and vote. This process is often completed within two weeks during an application cycle, outside a current cycle an application can take up to two months to process.

Please remember that members of staff are representatives for our game and have access to commands, information and to areas that other players do not, there for it is important that any candidate must be trustworthy, reliable and of good character. Warnings for breaking a rule at some point will not neccessary disquality you provided that you can demonstrate you are of sound character. Chronic or serious rule breakers however really should re-consider submitting an application
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Odysseus

Odysseus

Staff applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications   Staff applications Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:46 am

Application cycle now open to recruit for new staffers, this is an exciting time to join us. For this round of recruitment please read the above and pm me your application. After this cycle future applications will be done via the website
Back to top Go down

Staff applications
Page 1 of 1