Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boot when exiting temple

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iktomi

Iktomi

Boot when exiting temple Empty
PostSubject: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Whenever I exit temple through West or East entrance Aranock stops working on my computer and closes?
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Never mind error on my end fixed it Smile Please delete when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:13 am

was it alpha? or something else? I heard sprite issues can cause this as well if you don't have the latest graphics pack. )some people would crash if they got too close to a Xmas tree that they didn;t have
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 am

I didn't realized I had partial alpha on.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 am

Note that the latest client should also stop sprite spam. It will tell you once that the sprite is missing but no more warnings after that.

Alpha issues were also supposed to have been fixed but not quite as successfully.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 pm

I'm constantly turning alpha off, no idea how it gets switched back on
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Accidentally hitting f5 can adjust it I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:56 am

You have heard correctly. F5 will do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boot when exiting temple   Boot when exiting temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boot when exiting temple
Page 1 of 1