Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iktomi

Iktomi

An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock Empty
PostSubject: An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock   An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Hey Guys I have had it come to my attention that there is something spreading like a wildfire. This epidemic is not any one's fault and seems to be more of a disorder. It's name Pentitus.

Symptoms of Pentitus:
Knowing the location and point value of the five highest pents you can reach
Determining xp to rank using solves without thinking about it
Withdrawal from social events, ie Temple sitting
Penting nightmares that haunt you at night

Treatment for Pentitus:
There is no cure for Pentitus!

Ways to deal with Pentitus:
Remember you are not alone, find the nearest PA (Penters Anonymous) group. Meeting times vary but normally take place in Pents, Ice Pents, and Underwater Pents.

I end this public announcement with a severe warning: Anyone can suffer from Pentitus, if you are fortunate enough to not be suffering from it BEWARE it is around every corner of the pentagram quest waiting for another unsuspecting victim
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock   An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:40 am

Hi my name's Jack...
And I've been penting for over 3years, in total...
I'm nearly there, I believe I can finally solve the quest once and for all. I'm nearly there.

Thank you for listening.

Last edited by Andy on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock   An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm

*claps*
Stay the course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock   An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An epidemic that is spreading through Aranock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: