Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maxed Stats

Go down 
+4
Lordlava
Elrick
tommytom
Martyr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Martyr

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 am

Finally after many, many, many hours of penting and 37 million exp after Warlord. I have achieved 90 base all skills for Seyan. Here is screenshot taken just after my last pent solve.

Maxed Stats Max_st10
Back to top Go down
tommytom

tommytom

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 am

Grats Martyr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Very nice, very nice. Well done my friend. Once Elrick gets there, we should go and Own prison until we both have full sets of prison gear. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Make sure you backup the copy of that image. When you are old and grey you can say to your grandchildren "I remember when ....".

Good job!
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Great job.........

But............

I don't see a profession Smile
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 am

What scares me most is comparing his WV and AV to mine Sad

With that high of sense magic pent spam would scare me.
Back to top Go down
Basrah

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:51 am

Why not create a new RANK that gets near the experience you needed to max out a seyan? One past WARLORD for 120million or so?
Back to top Go down
Zoss

Zoss

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 am

Basrah wrote:
Why not create a new RANK that gets near the experience you needed to max out a seyan? One past WARLORD for 120million or so?
Because then some other person might suggest a new rank and a new rank. There would be no end.

Ontopic: Nice work. That must have been a god awful grind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maxed Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxed Stats   Maxed Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxed Stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: