Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call To Arms!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Call To Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Call To Arms!   Call To Arms! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

At the start of the last year the underground dwellers started building an army to defend the great palisades of Aranock. As the time drew closer to the next inevitable invasion of Shiva the dwarfs and subterranean folk waited on their payment from Skua.
One of our messengers travelled underground to agree payment terms. When he returned he brought grave news... Shiva had conversed with the people bellow and paid for our army and claimed ownership.
We have drawn the battle lines for 21/08/2010. We urge all heroes of Aranock to draw their weapons and unite to prevent the rise of tyranny at our gates.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Call To Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call To Arms!   Call To Arms! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

LQ postponed until further notice due to my internet connection going down (im posting from my mobile) sorry for any inconvenience will post new time soon
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Call To Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call To Arms!   Call To Arms! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Ok LQ re-scheduled to this thursday 10:30 GMT. More event news to follow
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Call To Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call To Arms!   Call To Arms! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Dont forget LQ tonight 10:30GMT
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Call To Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call To Arms!   Call To Arms! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:22 pm

LQ went successfully. Well done to everyone that took part, expecially Sacrifice and Wind who killed the final bosses.

Please all remember to thank Jack, as the LQ was inspired from his excellent ideas and his assistance allowed the LQ to be as enjoyable as it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call To Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call To Arms!   Call To Arms! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call To Arms!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Announcements :: Live Quests-
Jump to: