Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What am I # 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

What am I # 8  Empty
PostSubject: What am I # 8    What am I # 8  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:03 am

What is so punny?

Dr. William Tubbword, a professor at Harvard University, is an expert in Genetic engineering.
He has been at the for-front of all cloning experiments. He has been so successful that he has been wanting to start cloning a human but the goverment and the school won't fund him due to the ethicsw involved.
Over the years he has been able to skim money ond equipment from his grants and has been able to create a lab in his 5th story condo just off campas.

After many years he has finally been able to create a clone of himself! Unfortunately, it was afflicted with Tourrettes Syndrome. His clone would jerk his way to the window and shout things to any passerby that would even make Urk blush Embarassed. Every now and then the clone would also expose himself to anyone unfortunate enough to look in his general direction affraid

Feering that he would be found out and shut down, Dr. Tubbard in a fit of panic, shoved the clone out the window to its death.
The police came to the scene and immediately thought it was a suicide or that the Dr. had been murdered. When they went up to the condo, they were relieved to see that the Dr. was still alive. Officer O'Grady then pulled out his handcuffs and arrested the Dr.

Why?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

What am I # 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What am I # 8    What am I # 8  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 am

For murder of the good Dr by the clone.?

The good Dr was thrown out the window by the clone (alias the bad Dr) who then exposed him self to the officer who thought he was on a good wicket until the clone started sweaing like "..." and then he was arrested for abusing and misleading an officer of the law. After the abuse and let down they would have deduced the murder.

Although it may be argued that the good Dr was not really a good Dr because he stole money, broke the laws, locked up a mentally ill parient and swore like "..."..
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

What am I # 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What am I # 8    What am I # 8  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:30 am

Read the first line.....

That is the one and only hint.
Back to top Go down
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

What am I # 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What am I # 8    What am I # 8  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:57 am

Making an obscene clone fall
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

What am I # 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What am I # 8    What am I # 8  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Whoop gets it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What am I # 8  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What am I # 8    What am I # 8  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What am I # 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: