Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have returned!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Vincent

I have returned!! Empty
PostSubject: I have returned!!   I have returned!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 am

Hi all, I'm back, the return of the prodigal child? pfft I don't think so Laughing

I used to play here quite a lot under the names of Tank, Vince and Gixxer, there was another charachter but I can't remember it's name, since then I have had a really nasty virus and several other PC problems, so earlier today I decided to start all over again!
I completed the usual game download and selected create new account (MOA's dead after virus Crying or Very sad ) I chose the name "Vincent" on the grounds that it has surely been deleted by now and to my suprise it was accepted, I then saved my new account and played happily for an hour or so, however, when I logged out (via the temple sideroom) I found that no desktop icon had been created and that I could find no trace of the download at all, I done the download again but it wouldn't load my saved MOA, clearly I am just as backwards as I always was Laughing and therefore in need of help! What have I done wrong? Is it easy to fix? Please help me.

Thanks for any help in advance, best wishes to you all.......Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

I have returned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returned!!   I have returned!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 am

Welcome Back Vincent!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

I have returned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returned!!   I have returned!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:15 am

Thanks Whoop. It's good to be back.
I have just realised that I saved before I entered the game and should have saved after leaving for the first time, I am such an idiot Laughing

With any luck a kindly God or Goddess will retrieve my lost MOA's for me (crosses fingers and pleads for help Wink )
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

I have returned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returned!!   I have returned!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 am

Done.

Welcme back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have returned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have returned!!   I have returned!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have returned!!
Page 1 of 1