Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

asking forher hand in marraige

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

asking forher hand in marraige Empty
PostSubject: asking forher hand in marraige   asking forher hand in marraige Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Little Bruce and Jenny are only 10 years old, but they know they are in love.

One day they decide that they want to get married, so Bruce goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.

Bruce bravely walks up to him and says, "Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."

Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, "Well Bruce, you are only 10...where will you two live?"

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Bruce replies, "In Jenny's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely."

Still thinking this is just adorable, Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay, then how will you live?

You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Jenny."

Again, Bruce instantly replies, "Our allowance, Jenny makes five bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week. That's about 60 bucks a month, so that should do us just fine."

Mr. Smith is impressed that Bruce has put so much thought into this.

"Well Bruce, it seems like you have everything figured out. I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have
little children of your own?"

Bruce just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far."

Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little $h!t is adorable...
Back to top Go down
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

PostSubject: Re: asking forher hand in marraige   asking forher hand in marraige Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:23 am

lol! I live down South..!!!!!! That Is Not Funny!!!!! lol!
(State with the highest pregnacy rate and youngest active lifestyle that leads to it!)
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: asking forher hand in marraige   asking forher hand in marraige Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Down south?

Hmm.... maybe they were siblings as well?
Back to top Go down
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

PostSubject: Re: asking forher hand in marraige   asking forher hand in marraige Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:37 pm

flipper wrote:
Down south?

Hmm.... maybe they were siblings as well?
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: asking forher hand in marraige   asking forher hand in marraige Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

asking forher hand in marraige
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: