Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scheduled Server Downtime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Scheduled Server Downtime Empty
PostSubject: Scheduled Server Downtime   Scheduled Server Downtime Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:39 am

There is to be a major update done to the server files and this requires the game to be off-line for between 30 mins and 2 hours.

This is scheduled to happen on Monday at
8pm Perth time (GMT+8 ) or
Midday in UK (GMT 0) or
8am US EST time (assuming daylight saving is off everywhere).

This update is necessary in preparation for the next release.

Last edited by Lordlava on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Server Downtime   Scheduled Server Downtime Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 am

There is to be another major update done to the server and this requires the game to be off-line for between 30 mins and 1 hour.

This is scheduled to happen on Wednesday at
8pm Perth time (GMT+8 ) or
Midday in UK (GMT 0) or
8am US EST time (assuming daylight saving is off everywhere).

This update is necessary in preparation for the next release.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Server Downtime   Scheduled Server Downtime Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 pm

There is to be a scheduled server downtime to fix the 4 byte bug data issues (refer to the topic under Bugs on the forum for details).

This will require the game to be stopped, all data files to be backed up and the fix run. Then the game ill be restarted and in game testing will commence.

Date: Saturday 15 January 2011
Time: 10am Perth time (GMT +Cool or 2am UK time (GMT 0) or something earlier in US time zones on Friday night.
Duration is expected to be less than 30 minutes if all goes well. If it does not go well I will just restore the system again and rip my hair out.

I would then ask all players to look out for any unusual issues in the game, especially anything to do with dates or times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Server Downtime   Scheduled Server Downtime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scheduled Server Downtime
Page 1 of 1