Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do not know what im doing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miq

do not know what im doing Empty
PostSubject: do not know what im doing   do not know what im doing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:49 pm

ok is this game hard to play
it is perfect for my computer and my bandwith
i am a poor boy
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: do not know what im doing   do not know what im doing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:43 pm

No, its not hard to play. make good use of the training area, which shows you the basic commands needed when you first log in. Then when you move to Aranock town type /who and any one in green will be delighted to help you and show you the ropes. The names in green are all part of the admin team and are there to assist all new players.

This is a very friendly community so use /shout and ask any questions you may have.
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net
Redman

PostSubject: Re: do not know what im doing   do not know what im doing Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:08 pm

First off, welcome! It takes a little learning but its not too bad. There is a new player quest map under town square to help you through your first quests. Like jasmine mentioned, most people are pretty helpful if you use /shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do not know what im doing   do not know what im doing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do not know what im doing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: