Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massive Cheater

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wreekin

Massive Cheater Empty
PostSubject: Massive Cheater   Massive Cheater Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 pm

I would like to report the White Usher as a cheater he is a major seyan wearing tit armor and ice 2h if that is not enough he can still stun and curse. There is no way he has that much xp at Major. p.s. his strength is like 40
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Massive Cheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Cheater   Massive Cheater Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 am

lol

Maybe we should ban him! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Massive Cheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Cheater   Massive Cheater Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:29 pm

Wreekin wrote:
I would like to report the White Usher as a cheater he is a major seyan wearing tit armor and ice 2h if that is not enough he can still stun and curse. There is no way he has that much xp at Major. p.s. his strength is like 40

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Massive Cheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Cheater   Massive Cheater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Cheater
Page 1 of 1