Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New client bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy

New client bug Empty
PostSubject: New client bug   New client bug Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:37 pm

when you exit trough a tavern and you click the bottom right corner
(which should let you close the client if you left trough a tavern)

Nothing happens, client stil intact etc
look into it please Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

New client bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: New client bug   New client bug Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 am

The Exit Function (old F12) has been removed.

It was partially replaced by Switch in the last update and this was completed in this update.

If you are using the default GUI then you will see this on the interface. If you have customised your own GUI then you may not be seeing this properly.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

New client bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: New client bug   New client bug Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Just tested. Yes new client has that as a switch button. Which is fine, but has the exit button been completely removed? It seems to have worked fine before. It would only work after a Tavern exit. (unless someone figured out how to do otherwise).
Is there a reason for the exit delay? Can it be shortened? Just wondering.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New client bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: New client bug   New client bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New client bug
Page 1 of 1