Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of the oldie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooch

Pooch

One of the oldie Empty
PostSubject: One of the oldie   One of the oldie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Hay all! I'm back to the game after a good while!

Used to play here on Aranoch as Ares and Pooch if anyone remember and in the original V2played from mid 1999 to fall 2000 mainly as Ares(arch temp) also with Pino (hara) Perkele (seyan) and Athene(sorc) (latter played by my sister)

its been couple of years as played here and when you guys tried to search for a new server (it was a good while offline) , i tried to get myself off the comps but as you can see i cant keep my fingers off this game Very Happy

Well hopely now here to stay and playing atm with my tincan Ares

Cya all in game
Back to top Go down
Dinin

One of the oldie Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the oldie   One of the oldie Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 am

Welcome back, your notice we have improved on many of the game features, and added quite alot of new content. Hope you have fun exploring new areas and old, see you in game.
Back to top Go down

One of the oldie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: