Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new gfx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughter

new gfx Empty
PostSubject: new gfx   new gfx Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:31 pm

hey, I'm having a really tough time downloading the new client off the internet and im really sick of the spam so... could some1 send to nsoccer3@hotmail.com the new pnglib.dat and the pnglib.idx? that would be great, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

new gfx Empty
PostSubject: Re: new gfx   new gfx Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:41 pm

sent

hope you have a big mailbox
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

new gfx Empty
PostSubject: Re: new gfx   new gfx Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 am

The pnglib.dat file is 41.8Mb in size. This is a tad bit too big to email.

The client from several versions ago stopped giving sprite spam and gave a single warning and replaced the missing sprite with a "?".

Maybe you can find a place that allows you to download the update onto a thumb drive and take it home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new gfx Empty
PostSubject: Re: new gfx   new gfx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new gfx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Technical-
Jump to: