Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higher Resolution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarexx

Higher Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Higher Resolution   Higher Resolution Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Is anyone interested in having the client expanded to a larger resolution? If so, what resolution? I ask because I've successfully ported the vanilla V2 client to 1024x768 (minus one thing I'm working on now - draw range. Shouldn't take much) and it made me curious if anyone else has thought of doing this/wanted this done.
Back to top Go down
Thug

Higher Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution   Higher Resolution Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:39 pm

how about 1366 by 768? aranock in hd? cyclops
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

Higher Resolution Empty
PostSubject: old school...   Higher Resolution Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:08 pm

CGA!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Higher Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution   Higher Resolution Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:24 am

There are several parts of the client that have been modified and will be lost if you use the original astonia v2 client. And there are more likely to come.
Back to top Go down
Jarexx

Higher Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution   Higher Resolution Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:55 am

Oh I know. I'm just having fun Smile Modified client like this is unfair in PvP anyway, so I wouldn't use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Higher Resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Resolution   Higher Resolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higher Resolution
Page 1 of 1