Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speeding in Florida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Speeding in Florida Empty
PostSubject: Speeding in Florida   Speeding in Florida Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Mustang convertible out of the dealership.
Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Florida State Trooper, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this!" and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.
Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle and walked up to the Mustang. He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason for speeding--a reason I've never before heard--I'll let you go."
The old gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."
"Have a good day, Sir," replied the trooper.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Speeding in Florida   Speeding in Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:51 pm

LOL l! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Speeding in Florida   Speeding in Florida Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:51 am

haha, gotta love wife jokes, that was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speeding in Florida   Speeding in Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speeding in Florida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: