Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughter

Wand Empty
PostSubject: Wand   Wand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:33 pm

I just spent about an hour trying to get the skill wand for my AH Wish. It was the most frustrating thing I have ever done on this server or any version of V2. First of all, it took me a half hour to get there because the first time i got there I was tagging the unmarked portal for staff.... then I had to recall go back and get another key, go back to the smugglers and use the portal again. Then I was in the wand place for a 20-30 minutes tagging those portals over and over and over again. I woulda been totally alright with that, but then I got sent to a room with a capt and NO PORTAL?!? It was a dead end... I don't know if that was just like a joke or some admin forgot to put a portal in that room but a complete total waste of time, and now I have to get another key and go through the hole process again, but I'll still have a chance of ending up with nothing. I don't know whats wrong with me, but whenever there is a chance of me getting sent to a dead end or getting sorces at prison... it happens every time. So I would very much appreciate a portal in that room even if it just sends you back to beginning.
Back to top Go down
Grimreaper

Grimreaper

Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand   Wand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:39 am

yes I thought the same then I tried the one thing left to do

took a little while although it is there just be patient

you will find it
Back to top Go down
Redman

Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand   Wand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Usually takes me a couple trips there to get it as well. Just keep trying. I definitely shouldn't take as many trips as the prison! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wand   Wand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wand
Page 1 of 1