Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Blond in Church

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

A Blond in Church Empty
PostSubject: A Blond in Church   A Blond in Church Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm

An Alabama preacher said to his congregation, 'Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan.'

'This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. Now, I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian Family.'

No one moved.

The preacher continued, 'Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood?'

'Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression.'

Again all was quiet.

Then slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blond with a body that would stop traffic...rose from the third pew.

Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke, 'Reverend, there has been a terrible misunderstanding.'

'I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets.'

The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, and the Congregation roared in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

A Blond in Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blond in Church   A Blond in Church Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:45 am

The state trooper/wife one was a lot better Suspect
Back to top Go down

A Blond in Church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: