Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned?

Go down 
+3
Redman
Cyrus
Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Star

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am

What did I do? Sad
Back to top Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 am

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume character sharing? Since that seems to be how all of these posts end lol
Back to top Go down
Redman

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:44 am

Character sharing is bad as it can lead to you suffering from another's mistake. It is not recommended.
Back to top Go down
Solent

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm

I didn't think character sharing of itself is bannable, but if someone does something illegal on the character, all members receive the penalty.

I, unfortunately, have experienced this. Simply, do not share. Unless the person is your brother or a real close friend from college or something, than you can beat them up later - haha.
Back to top Go down
Star

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

But why am I banned? Sad
I know I've shared a character with Urkuru, and if he got banned yesterday for some things I won't mention, I don't see why I'm taking the fall with him this time... Considering he's been banned for multiple things and I've never been affected until this time... But I kinda have a good idea why I'm banned seeing which Gods were on when Urkuru was banned. Rolling Eyes
I know you have something against me ever since a certain clan fight, but could you stop banning me every chance you get when I don't do anything wrong? It would be kinda nice...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:58 pm

I don't see how this keeps surprising people. If you share a char with someone who then gets banned, you will also get banned. It's always been that way, and is why I've never shared a char with anyone. Urkuru is probably the last person I'd share a char with lol.
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: speaking of banned...   Banned? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Is there a limit to how many times a player can be banned until they are given the boot permanently?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 am

Alas Star you do appear to have a common IP address with Dank and he was banned yesterday for "the straw that broke the camels back". Sigh! That is not the topic of this thread.

As you do or have shared a character with him, the system can not tell the difference between you and hence you become collateral damage.

I think I have found the common IP address and unbanned it.

Try now.

I have and continue to strongly recommend to people not to share characters. You automatically bear the responsibility for anything the other person does. While it is not illegal to share it is strongly recommended against for your own personal well being.
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:07 am

Stop cheating, stop shareing raise your own chars simple as that. no idea why people share
Back to top Go down
Subzero

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 am

Mind your buisness Makaveli. Don't act like you have never shared.
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Yeah, Have is the keyword years ago.. and this is the reason why I dont
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned?
Page 1 of 1