Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Case of The Disappear Items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

The Case of The Disappear Items Empty
PostSubject: The Case of The Disappear Items   The Case of The Disappear Items Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:27 am

It was rumoured in the ancient myths of Astonia that items would mysteriously disappear when placed on the ground, never to be seen again. affraid These legends have grown and spread throughout Aranock.

Those with special powers of magical detection could sense the presence of the missing items, but they were beyond the skill of any to retrieve and they gradually faded out of existance, lost for ever. Evil or Very Mad

The most common place for these events to occur was at the bank, where items being traded or shown off would vanish faster than an ace up the sleeve of a card shark.

Other places like near the lab portals also less frequently caused problems.

The mystery has been solved and the myth confirmed and protective magic has been cast to save unsuspecting merchants and traders from falling victim to these unfortunate events.

Please report any more unfortunate events to the Bank Manager whom I am certain will listen intently to all your woes. Laughing
Back to top Go down

The Case of The Disappear Items
Page 1 of 1