Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

water gorge ice gargoyle problem

Go down 
+4
Dinin
Lordlava
Odysseus
telamary
8 posters
AuthorMessage
telamary

telamary

water gorge ice gargoyle problem Empty
PostSubject: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 am

Question Question why did i get attacked when i was only 6 spaces away from the gargs and why did they att me? Mad Mad i went back using recall just in time and when i went to say the pass they att me without any warning and i lost an ankh ammy and steel armor and a belt and an r pot Evil or Very Mad . why didn't the gargs reset when i recalled? please eather fix the problem or at least i whant my ankh ammy back everything else was easily replaceable Sad .
Back to top Go down
http://www.stonedgestudio.com
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 am

Gargs dont reset unless you die. This is because they still consider you their enemy until they have reaped their revenge on you by costing you a life, or until you have gave them enough time to carm down. I checked this lab the gargs work fine as long as you say the correct pass before getting too close
Back to top Go down
telamary

telamary

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

how close is too close i want them both to hear the pess
Back to top Go down
http://www.stonedgestudio.com
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:20 am

Both gargs must hear and both must respond. Gargs have poor communication skills and rarely talk to each other other than to raise a battle cry. If only one hears you then death will be swift.

If you are not sure just keep saying it as you approach. You may sound silly but you will be alive.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:21 am

i constantly spam it while i aproach, think i spam it like 50 times. i find its the safest way to do it.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 am

Dinin sounds silly lol!
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm

atleast i dont die Wink
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:52 pm

I say it once. Those guys listen to me the first time. king
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:15 pm

never had a problem in that lab with the icys. like red said only had to say it once, long as took the Green pill that is Suspect . but hey you might have more lag time between computer and server than others. santa
Back to top Go down
Forsight

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:53 pm

green Pill DOES allow u to talk for 2minutes u know, not 1 sentance

Also if they DOO attack you, Say it again..
They Stop.
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Never said it didnet last for 2 mins, just said i only had to say the password Once, im nota dummy. No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:51 pm

you calling me a dummy cause i air on the sfe side and say it more then once? Mad
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:58 pm

was callin no one a dummy forsight was tryin to call me a dummy lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: water gorge ice gargoyle problem   water gorge ice gargoyle problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

water gorge ice gargoyle problem
Page 1 of 1