Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't get my saved character to load.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milo

Can't get my saved character to load. Empty
PostSubject: Can't get my saved character to load.   Can't get my saved character to load. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Hiya,

I created my character Milo a few weeks ago and saved its .moa file.
Now when I try load that file and, although loaded, the characters name does not show up in the client.

I can load my alt fine, but my main character Milo isn't loading.

Any way you can help me out.

Cheers

Milo
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Can't get my saved character to load.   Can't get my saved character to load. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:40 am

Are you saying Milo loads but the name does not appear correctly?
If so then then you need to have Milo in the name box on the load screen.

Or are you sating that even though you use the moa call Milo you can not get your character to load?
What does load when you do that? I would need more info as it may that you saved the wrong moa file or it was correupted etc.

If you need the moa file sent to you then I will need to establish ownership.

You can either:
1) See any staffer online who can confirm your ownership to me, or
2) Send me a pm with enough info for me to establish that you are the owner of Milo

If I have missed what you were saying or you need more info then send me a pm.

Back to top Go down
Milo

PostSubject: Re: Can't get my saved character to load.   Can't get my saved character to load. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Heya mate

Sorry i'll try and explain to you what is happening more clearly.

I saved my character, Milo. A .MOA file appeared like normal and all was good.

Then I started an alt. When I tried to load Milo again, I click load, select the Milo.moa
file and click open. It asked me if i'm sure and I click yes and then nothing happens. The
windows interface is there but know name appears in the name slot and Milo does not load.
No matter what I try he is not loading.

My alt loads properly, the name appears in the name slot and I click start and the game
launches etc etc....

I'm not sure how I can prove to you that it really is my character? He's a sarg major templar,
about a 100k of sec luit.

I can't PM you. I tried but I'm a new member and it's not allowing me within a 1 week period.

I'd love to keep playing the game. This has been a bit of a set back. If you can help
me out, that would be great.

Thanks alot

Milo
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Can't get my saved character to load.   Can't get my saved character to load. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:24 am

Go to the Forum
Select the Contact Us option

Tell me your email address, your alts name(s) and ask me for the Milo alt.
I can verify it is you and send you the moa file.

Did you save the moa file before you entered the game the very first time or after you had been in and then exited?
If you saved it before you entered first time then you have saved a blank template.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Can't get my saved character to load.   Can't get my saved character to load. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:05 am

Milo,

I saw you on just now.

Come back on and talk to me.

LL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get my saved character to load.   Can't get my saved character to load. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get my saved character to load.
Page 1 of 1