Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help to get character Moa Back plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunderk

Need help to get character Moa Back plz Empty
PostSubject: Need help to get character Moa Back plz   Need help to get character Moa Back plz Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:08 pm

I think i know the character name but its one of a few alts thoough and its been a long time since i logged on
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get character Moa Back plz   Need help to get character Moa Back plz Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:25 am

I would probably need a small hint ....
We need to make sure the character still exists
Then I would need to establish ownership and then magic can happen
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get character Moa Back plz   Need help to get character Moa Back plz Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:58 am

I can not see a character called Sunderk and so do not know which alt to which you are referring.

You can pm me if you do not want to reveal this on the forum.

Note:
After a set period characters get autodeleted.
Lower ranks get deleted after 3 days up to characters over 1M experience last 56 weeks.
If it is longer than this since you last played then your character may have been lost forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get character Moa Back plz   Need help to get character Moa Back plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help to get character Moa Back plz
Page 1 of 1