Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy

Go down 
+2
Bonney
Lordlava
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Empty
PostSubject: Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 am

Clan scrolls are for clannies only. Non clannies are no longer able to use them.
The destinations for Clan Scrolls will be increased.

Clan rent has increased and its frequency has increased as well. Clan Leaders take note.

Clan builders can no longer put a clan at risk by over buying. A buffer will be maintained by the merchants and they will not allow you to risk trading while insolvent.
Back to top Go down
Bonney

Bonney

PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 pm

WOW easy TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be in a Clan but with People i trust.....

Any Update on New clans, since we don't have the Satisfaction of using clan scrolls?!?!?

Back to top Go down
rhorun

PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Shocked Shocked

as Bonney said want to be in a clan with players you can trust but from what I have seen in game no clan is even asking players to join them

I never used clan scrolls so that wont bother me

but as I see it at the moment no clan is allowing players in (unless its just me not being invited)
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Whats the new clan rent rate/frequency?
Back to top Go down
Elffin

Elffin

PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:19 am

From what i remember from my conversation with LL, it's 500 plat every 100 Aranock days (5.5 RL days) which means, the current clan with the lowest amount of plat will be gone in approx 55 days.

Elf.
Back to top Go down
Walt

PostSubject: Starting a Clan   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 pm

If a Clan were to go bankrupt how would I go about starting one ?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:36 am

If there is room, to start a new clan you need to give 1,000 plat to the Clan Master then ..... I dont recall the syntax but something like
Create Name
where name is the name you want to give your new clan.
Back to top Go down
Walt

PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Oh Ok thanks alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy   Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan scrolls, Clan rent and Clan buy
Page 1 of 1