Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Brawl #2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughter

Clan Brawl #2 Empty
PostSubject: Clan Brawl #2   Clan Brawl #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 am

I feel it's time for another clan brawl with old clans starting to become active again and a new race being implimented. So get with you clannies, gather your drugs, and prepared to for some serious action this Friday starting at 9:00 PM EST. (Time is subject to change if nobody can make it then) It's time to see which clans raise up to the occasion with their full force behind them. We will make teams depending on who shows up, we'll probably start out with just 2 different teams, but I would like to see how things pan out with 3 or 4 different teams out there. Anyways hope to see you all there for a good time.

~Laughter
Back to top Go down
Redman

Clan Brawl #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Brawl #2   Clan Brawl #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 am

Nice! Will be good to see if the necro can be defeated. I saw a near-max necro laugh at the seyan sword tickle from a warlord seyan the other day (the necro didn't even loose any HP percentage!!). Necro's might own us all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rush

Clan Brawl #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Brawl #2   Clan Brawl #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 pm

That Necro died a few times in combat arena
Back to top Go down
Laughter

Clan Brawl #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Brawl #2   Clan Brawl #2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Just a reminder that this is in 24 hours from the time this post goes out. The more the people that show, the better. I was asked if there would be prizes for killing people given out by the admin... but all I can promise is that every kill you get every 30 minutes will give you an awesome platinum prize. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Angur

Clan Brawl #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Brawl #2   Clan Brawl #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:49 am

Only died once! Stun needs some more dynamic diminishing returns ^_^
Back to top Go down
Redman

Clan Brawl #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Brawl #2   Clan Brawl #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Aww....I always miss these. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Brawl #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Brawl #2   Clan Brawl #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Brawl #2
Page 1 of 1