Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!

Go down 
+2
Redman
Seyanmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Empty
PostSubject: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 am

This is made by Me and Seon Smile Have fun
1st Part:
You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! 08ad8fe2

2/3/4:
You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Fec688d3
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Nice. These will be useful.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 am

niice....
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:27 pm

This would be a great addition to the "Guides n Guides n Guides" post once it has made it past beta version. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seon

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:12 am

I should probably help make that map XD
Back to top Go down
Seyanmaster

Seyanmaster

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:17 pm

how about actually make a Real Guide? in A5 format or something. paper form Wink that would be kinda cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Seon

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:36 am

This was my attempt, but it might make the caves look even more confusing lol
You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Entire11
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:42 am

Looks good. A legend might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Nospells

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 am

Redman wrote:
Looks good. A legend might be helpful.

What Redman said Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:39 pm

That is just wrong. a 25k XP scroll at the end instead of the amulet?! Thats just wrong. Espec considering even as a General seyan I had trouble keeping them alive. That thing took longer than prison. Infact one actually died, luckily it took so long for me to figure out I had two keys and luckily was able to go back and get the man in the next room.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:01 am

As a very (in)famous colonial Prime Minister once said "Life wasn't meant to be easy".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 am

I didnt expect it to be easy, only rewarding :p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!   You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You miss a Lost Cave map? Well, Here is a Beta!
Page 1 of 1