Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Butterfly Grave bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper

flipper

Butterfly Grave bug Empty
PostSubject: Butterfly Grave bug   Butterfly Grave bug Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:02 am

In lab 3 I killed one of the wicked spellcasters in hopes of obtaining an elusive tool. Unfortunately, it seems as though the Spellcaster, in a last ditch effort to escape my sword, decided to transform himself at very last second, becuase as I checked his grave, there was no item box displayed and it told me I was checking the grave the grave of the butterfly.

Has reincarnation been introduced into the game? pig elephant

Butterflies? what's next? Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh with nasty, big, pointy teeth? albino

BTW I have a Screen shot if needed and Ody was made aware.
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Grave bug   Butterfly Grave bug Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:00 pm

lol is that a monty python skit? AHHHH the killer Rabbit! its a foul evil beast!(said in a rreally bad english voice) affraid
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Grave bug   Butterfly Grave bug Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:45 am

Nice catch
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Grave bug   Butterfly Grave bug Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm

i just happen to be a Big Fan of Monty Phython, love the 60-70's english hurmor! afro
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Grave bug   Butterfly Grave bug Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Butterfly is the name of the server.
Character 0.

It means that it failed to set the number of the person who killed the spellcaster, hence it was left as character number 0.

This bug has been around for a long time but does not occur frequently enough for me to be able to recreate it or to dedicate the time to a line by line debuging search.

If it starts occurring more frequently then I will have to trawl for it.

Note that Jas now has the capability to change the name of the server - if she decides to exercise that aweome power.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Grave bug   Butterfly Grave bug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Ah! I just made the conclusion that since I saw butterflies in the new GFX downlad that.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterfly Grave bug   Butterfly Grave bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butterfly Grave bug
Page 1 of 1