Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rahvins castle quests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johndave

Rahvins castle quests Empty
PostSubject: Rahvins castle quests   Rahvins castle quests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:09 pm

The items that I've gotten from q3 all disappeared upon the first aging stage(showing signs), I get the notice in chat box saying that it is showing signs of age, and then it is gone. Not sure if this is done on purpose or not, but just letting y'all know. Happened with gate key, and chalice so far. the key pieces however, have not aged, haven't put them together yet, so will update if I have an issue with the completed key

EDIT: I just went back to get the key, and it disappeared before I could even finish killing the 4 temp room, so it dies wayyyyy too fast.

EDIT EDIT: No issues with completed key. I suggest all items from new quests be destroyed upon use of finishing portal, rather than aging based on time.

I did notice the dwarves like to step on the traps, Can they just be removed for said reason, you end up with a hallway full of lavalings, and I'm assuming that is not the way it is intended to be, Traps don't even need to be there.

Also, the portal that determines whether players are able to group is bugged, Motoko and I went to do the quests together, and weren't able to get in together, even though we were in a group together.

If I come across anything else in my travels, it will be posted here.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Rahvins castle quests   Rahvins castle quests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:53 pm

I was on my lt gen AT and he was on a baron, and we could group each other, but hte portal said we couldnt group.

Soooooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Rahvins castle quests   Rahvins castle quests Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:40 am

Good feedback.

I suspect the grouping is +/- 3 ranks rather than the way /group works.

The aging I will look at but I need to find the individual items as aging is determined on a piece by piece basis.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Rahvins castle quests   Rahvins castle quests Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:49 am

Chalice ages doubled. That should be plenty.

I will need to see which keys or key parts are causing the problems as they ones I saw looked OK. Green key?

They are not necessarily all together so may need an example.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Rahvins castle quests   Rahvins castle quests Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:11 am

I this the key that opens the gate. Obtained from the Templar boss downstairs from the mayor.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Rahvins castle quests   Rahvins castle quests Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:19 am

Portal re-set on me n smasher when we completed q1 so tagged with line /st abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789 Portal re-setting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rahvins castle quests   Rahvins castle quests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rahvins castle quests
Page 1 of 1